We’re proud to share that we have once again been shortlisted for the Performance Marketing Awards (PMAs). Now in its 14th year, the PMAs showcase the industry’s most innovative and ground-breaking campaigns, companies and individuals.
This year, we are excited to be shortlisted for seven channel awards including:
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign: Rakuten Advertising & Jo Malone
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – Enterprise Level: Rakuten Advertising & Timberland
- Best Paid Social Campaign: Rakuten Advertising & Astley Clarke
- Best Data-Led Campaign: Rakuten Advertising, Harvey Nichols & Cardlytics
- Best Programme Launch or Migration: Face the Future, Customer First Digital & Rakuten Advertising
- Best Use of Performance During COVID-19: Rakuten Advertising & Kurt Geiger
- Global Excellence: Harvey Nichols and Rakuten Advertising
In addition to being shortlisted for channel awards, we have also been nominated for Best Team in Performance Marketing and Publisher Choice of Network. As in previous years, the latter category will be voted for by publishers across the industry. If you’re a publisher and enjoy working with us – we’d be honoured if you would consider voting for our network.
In order to vote for the Publisher’s Choice of Network, you must be a publisher and there will be the one vote per company rule in place. To vote, all publishers will need to register to vote here and the PMAs will contact you with voting information on Monday 7th June.
Rakhee Jogia, Managing Director, International said: “The performance marketing industry has changed significantly over the past year, creating unique challenges for all. Throughout the pandemic, our priority has been to help our network partners adjust to the changing ecommerce landscape and consumer behaviours. I’m proud that our team has not only risen to these challenges, but have delivered above and beyond by driving success for our clients and publishers with a massive 51% YoY growth in same-store net sales.”
A huge congratulations once again to all our partners who have been shortlisted. The winners will be announced at an interactive virtual award ceremony on the 22nd of June 2021.