In partnership with PerformanceIN, we have created the ‘Performance Marketing Guide to Peak Planning’. The purpose of this report is to provide strategic insights on holiday shoppers in Q4 2018 and advise brands on how to execute high performing marketing campaigns throughout this key period.
Times are changing; is your Q4 plan keeping up?
The developments of shopper behaviours are drastically changing. For starters, there is a continued shift to e-commerce, with eMarketer predicting online sales to make up 21.2% of the total UK retail market in 2018. This trend, along with a growing desire for products from international markets (as many as 35% of transactions driven for Rakuten Marketing clients take place overseas), means that it’s time for brands to re-evaluate their Q4 marketing strategies.
For success in Q4, brands will need to embrace these changes. Luckily, our ‘Performance Marketing Guide to Peak Planning’ shares easy-to-implement strategies and key findings to help retailers and brands formulate a successful plan.
Gain Powerful Insights
Download our guide to find out:
- Strategic advice on how to learn from 2017 holiday shopping data
- Multi-service practical tips for your Q4 performance marketing
- Benefits to embracing a global strategy and how to execute
- New trends of UK shoppers and how to capitalise on them for a successful peak period
- Best practice uses of an integrated marketing approach during peak
*Be sure to check out our Performance Marketing Guide to Going Global as well!