Our 19th annual DealMaker USA Golden Link Awards were held in Austin, Texas on June 27th 2022. Hosted by comedian Atsuko Okatsuka, the event brought together some of the best and brightest in the performance marketing industry to celebrate collaboration, creativity and innovative partnerships!
A huge congratulations to all of our winners and we wish them ongoing success in their affiliate programs and campaigns.
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration: Lancome x Dealmoon
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Prescilla Pelayo of Sephora
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Josephine Nieh of 55Haitao
- Best Global Strategy: Microsoft
- Best Influencer Strategy: Bloomingdales
- Best Multi-Channel Performance: Vans
- Top Performing New Advertiser: Quontic Bank
- Top Performing New Publisher: Forbes
- Best Use of Data-Driven Marketing: UpSellit
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Kristine Ritchie of Dealmoon
- Most Innovative Campaign: Urban Outfitters x Apartment Therapy
- OPM/Agency of the Year: Gen3 Marketing
- Advertiser of the Year: Wells Fargo
- Publisher of the Year: Afterpay
Thank you again to our esteemed panel of judges who share our passion for performance marketing and our mission to drive the industry forward.
- Peter Figueredo – Partner & Head of Client Services for House of Kaizen and Affiliate Benchmarks
- Melissa Campanelli – Editor-in-Chief and Content Director of Total Retail and co-founder of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle
- Chris Trayhorn – Founder and CEO of mThink
- Tricia Meyer – Executive Director of the Performance Marketing Association
Again, congratulations to all our 2022 Golden Link Award winners!