2021 Rakuten Advertising Golden Link Award Winners
The 18th annual United States Golden Link Awards were held virtually on October 7th, 2021. The event was hosted by comedian Adam Mamawala. The afternoon brought together some of the best in the performance marketing industry to celebrate innovation, collaboration and leadership!
A big congratulations to all of our winners!
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration: Anthropologie x Giving Assistant
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Guillermo Elias Bautista, Chase
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Alyse Dale, Honey/PayPal
- Best Global Strategy: Microsoft
- Best Influencer Strategy: Fenty Beauty
- Best Multi-Channel Performance: Camp Chef
- Best New Advertiser: Kohler
- Best New Publisher: CompareCredit
- Best Use of Data-Driven Marketing: UpSellit
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Bree McNeal
- Most Innovative Campaign: Rev Lifter (Harvey Nichols and RevLifter)
- Most Innovative Campaign: Harvey Nichols (Harvey Nichols and RevLifter)
- OPM/Agency of the Year: Advertise Purple
- Advertiser’s Choice: Rakuten Rewards
- Publisher’s Choice: Neiman Marcus
To view a recording of the awards, you can register on our event website.
Thank you again to our esteemed panel of judges who share our passion for performance marketing and our mission to drive the industry forward.
- Peter Figueredo, Head of Client Relationships, House of Kaizen
- Tricia Meyer, CEO/Owner, Sunshine Rewards/Helping Moms Connect
- Chris Trayhorn, CEO and Founder, mThinkDigital
Again, congratulations to all of our 2021 Golden Link Award winners!