2020 Golden Link Awards APAC Winners
Today, Rakuten Advertising hosted the 5th annual Golden Link Awards, Asia-Pacific. Valued clients and partners joined the virtual ceremony where we celebrated excellence and innovation in the performance marketing industry.
It was a great opportunity to acknowledge the success of our partners and their contribution to the advancement of the industry.
The Golden Link Awards’ judging panel consisted of four global industry experts who selected a winner from each category:
Charlotte McEleny | Publisher, APAC at The Drum Asia
Grant Arnott | Managing Director at Power Retail
Jenn Thomas | Head of Marketing and Memberships at IAB Australia
Mike Chin | Senior Vice President of Client Services at Rakuten Advertising
We’d like to pass on our huge congratulations to the winners of the 2020 Golden Link Awards, Asia-Pacific:
- Advertiser of the Year: Cotton On
- Publisher of the Year: Skimlinks
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Malin Davidsson, Microsoft
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Belinda Barnes, Qantas Shopping
- Best Mobile Strategy: Goxip
- Best Creative Strategy & Execution: 2XU
- Best International Strategy: Student Beans
- Best Multi-Channel Campaign: 2XU
- Campaign of the Year: Forever New
- Innovation Award: Qantas Shopping
- Advertisers’ Choice Award: Qantas Shopping
- Publishers’ Choice Award: Princess Polly
Commenting on the Golden Link Awards, Stuart McLennan, Senior Vice President, APAC at Rakuten Advertising said, “This year’s awards come at a time where all eyes are on the e-commerce industry, and performance marketing has never played a more crucial role as part of a brand’s strategy. As we head into the most important quarter yet, we’re excited to be able to celebrate and recognise the hard work and dedication our clients and partners have put into their brands this year. The 2020 winners truly showcased the power of affiliate partnerships and multi-channel advertising, demonstrating how performance marketing can add value to all retailers in the Asia-Pacific in this altered state of the world.”
Congratulations again to all who entered and to today’s winners. Thank you to our panel of industry-leading judges who helped make the awards possible.
Watch the full virtual ceremony below:
Want to find out how you can be part of the 2021 Golden Link Awards, Asia-Pacific? Contact us today.