Today we are proud to announce that Rakuten Advertising has continued its streak of industry recognition for these successful campaigns!
This is the inaugural year for PerformanceIn’s US Partnership Awards which seek to “recognize the individuals, tech and organizations that build and nurture exceptional outcome-based performance, affiliate, brand and influencer partnerships that help to drive customer value, loyalty, fuel creativity and act as a catalyst for growth.”
Our team is excited to have been shortlisted for the following awards:
- ShopStyle Collective, Rakuten Advertising & Saks – Best Full-Funnel Influencer Campaign
- Eileen Fisher, Rakuten Advertising & Trade Desk – Best Data Innovation
- JanSport x Rakuten Advertising – Best Charity or Social Good Campaign
- Dallas Morning News x Rakuten Advertising – Most Innovative Campaign
- Tata Harper, Rakuten Advertising & Capital One Shopping – Best Brand Engagement Campaign
- Camp Chef, Rakuten Advertising & Trade Desk – Best Brand Engagement Campaign
- MAC, Rakuten Advertising & Afterpay – Best Performance-Based Partnership
- Linkhaitao, Rakuten Advertising & Macy’s – Best Performance Based Partnership
In addition to being shortlisted for these eight awards, Rakuten Advertising is a Platinum Sponsor. We are delighted to support the partnership and affiliate industries as the importance of affiliate networking rapidly increases. In just the past several years, affiliate marketing has become one of the most influential marketing strategies thanks to its low cost, flexibility and scalability. Its role in e-commerce is projected to grow even more as advertisers of all sizes realize its potential for brand promotion, lead generation and ROI. We are excited to play a part in helping push the industry forward.
Congratulations to all! We look forward to celebrating the winners and attending the US Partnership Award Show on September 7, 2022, in New York City.