Rakuten Advertising is honoured to announce that we have been shortlisted for eight awards at PerformanceIn’s Performance Marketing Awards.
Now in its 14th year, the Performance Marketing Awards celebrate the best and brightest within the UK’s performance marketing and e-commerce industry.
In 2020, we’re proud to have been shortlisted in conjunction with our clients for the following awards:
- Best Fashion, Health and Beauty Campaign: Rakuten Advertising for White Stuff
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign: Rakuten Advertising for Fitflop
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – Enterprise Level: Rakuten Advertising for Cult Beauty
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme – SME: Rakuten Advertising for Heist
- Best Programme Launch or Migration: Rakuten Advertising for Monsoon and Accessorize
- Global Excellence: Rakuten Advertising for Harvey Nichols
- Best Team in Performance Marketing
- Publisher’s Choice of Network
Rakuten Advertising over the past year has continued to drive the industry forward with innovative product developments that drive scale and reach for both our publisher partners and our advertisers. Of particular note is our Dynamic Commissioning capabilities that enable advertisers to assign sophisticated commissioning strategies that reward publishers based on the audiences and behaviours that drive their business objectives, from promoting a high-margin product to reaching new-to-file customers.
On being shortlisted for these awards, Nick Fletcher, UK Country Manager at Rakuten Advertising, said “It’s a real honour for Rakuten Advertising to be shortlisted for eight awards in the PMA’s. Our team continues to work tirelessly to deliver best-in-class campaigns, and it’s a true testament to our people to be recognised for the work we do alongside our clients.”
If you’re a publisher and have enjoyed working with us, then we would be truly honoured if you would vote for us to be your Publisher Choice of Network by casting a vote here.