Graduation Day is a rite of passage in our society, a day marking the recognition of the completion of one journey and the beginning of another.
The Class of 2020’s graduation is unlike any we’ve ever seen before or since. Social distancing measures put in place means that traditional cap-and-gown graduation ceremonies are being postponed, cancelled or reimagined altogether.
With numerous graduates in our Rakuten Advertising family, we wanted to make sure that they got the recognition they so richly deserved, for working hard to complete a major life milestone in unprecedented circumstances. We are proud of the work that our graduates have put in and excited for the things they will accomplish in this brave new world.
So ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, we present to you the Rakuten Advertising Class of 2020!
- Conner Blodgett graduated from middle school at Foothill Middle School
- Vasilisa Doarme graduated from kindergarten at City Kindergarten 171
- Victoria Estrada-Morales graduated from high school at East Bay High School
- Anna Gable graduated from kindergarten at Bay Vista Fundamental
- Will Hevesy graduated from high school at New Canaan High School
- Lucas Mandolfo graduated from kindergarten at St Mark’s School
- Eve Pace graduated from high school at Oyster Bay High School
- Marley Randolph graduated from middle school at Thurgood Marshall Middle School
- Marley Sinclair graduated from Pre-K at Cornerstone Preschool
- Renee Te graduated from college at California State University, Long Beach