The 17th annual Golden Link Awards were held on Tuesday, June 11th in Brooklyn. The evening brought together some of the best in the performance marketing industry to celebrate innovation, collaboration and leadership.
This year’s winners are:
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration: Chase Credit Card
- Best Global Strategy: NET-A-PORTER
- Best New Advertiser: Tory Burch
- Best New Publisher: Jetblack
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Rachel Brown – Saks Fifth Avenue
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Kristy Simonitis – GoCashBack
- Best Influencer Strategy: FitFlop
- Most Innovative Campaign: ShopStyle
- Best Use of Data Driven Marketing: Bloomingdale’s
- OPM/Agency of the Year: Blue Cherry Group
- Best Multi-Channel Performance: Foot Locker Brands
- Advertiser’s Choice: Buzzfeed
- Lifetime Achievement: Mike Chin – Macy’s
Also, at the event, Rakuten Marketing footwear client, FitFlop, hosted the FitFlop shoe cam. Attendees dressed in cocktail attire and showcased their favorite shoes from this retailer for the chance to win three free pairs of FitFlops. To the audience’s surprise, FitFlop announced that all Golden Link Award winners would also be receiving a free pair of shoes.
Highlights from this year’s event can be viewed here.
Congratulations to all our 2019 Golden Link Award winners and thank you again to all our sponsors and judges for making the evening a success!