We’re very excited to once again be shortlisted for the International Performance Marketing Awards (IPMAs). Now entering its third year, the International Performance Marketing Awards celebrates exceptional projects across the globe in key regions including Western Europe, APAC, USA, MENA and LATAM.
Rakuten Marketing is over the moon to be shortlisted for the following awards in collaboration with our clients across the globe:
- USA Best Performance Marketing Campaign: Rakuten Marketing and Bluemercury: Cross-Channel Strategy Success
- APAC Best Managed Affiliate Program & Rakuten Marketing for First Choice Liquor
- APAC Best Performance Marketing Campaign: Rakuten Marketing & AMEX Korea for MATCHESFASHION.COM
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign: Rakuten Marketing & Browns Fashion
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign: Rakuten Marketing and FitFlop
- Best Retail Campaign: Rakuten Marketing and AMEX Korea for MATCHESFASHION.COM
- Western Europe Best Managed Affiliate Program: Rakuten Marketing & Pandora
- Western Europe Best Managed Affiliate Program: Rakuten Marketing & 24S
- Western Europe Best Performance Marketing Campaign: Rakuten Marketing & Harvey Nichols
In addition, we’ve also been shortlisted for Best Team in Performance Marketing and Best Affiliate Network. Both categories are voted for by the industry with 60% of the votes from the IPMA judges and the remaining 40% made up from the public vote.
Over the last 12 months, we’ve continued our heavy investment in our platforms and service offering, where we aim to better leverage data and technology to fuel automation and scale for our advertisers and publishers. We continue to succeed in bringing AI-driven automation to the affiliate channel via recently launched new solutions. This includes our recently launched Placements Marketplace to drive more efficient partnerships between advertisers and publishers, and our Dynamic Commissioning tool. To further support global expansion, we’ve recently expanded our list of currencies to directly pay publishers in their preferred local currency and will be adding over 150 additional countries in the next few months.
If you’re a client, publisher or partner of Rakuten Marketing and have enjoyed working with us, then we would be truly honored if you would vote for us by casting a vote via the links below:
A huge congratulations once again to all our partners who have been shortlisted. The winners will be announced at the award ceremony will take place in conjunction with PI Live on the 21st October at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in London.
Read more about the awards and view the full shortlist here.